Built at the mouth of the Gironde estuary, Saint-Palais-sur-Mer is a lively seaside resort with a very mild climate all year round, beautiful sunshine and modern quality infrastructures adapted to family tourism.
To see and do during your holidays at the campsite
– Relax and enjoy the joys of swimming on the beaches of Saint Palais sur Mer.
– Stroll in the Belle Epoque districts (Platin or Nauzan districts in particular) where beautiful fantasy villas in the English cottage or Basque chalet style stand.
– Discover the squares, these large square fishing nets suspended from the fishermen’s huts on stilts and recognised as Charente-Maritime heritage.
– Walk on the Sentier des Douaniers which links the beaches together and leads from the Centre beach to the Pierrières rocks (the GR4 follows this route before continuing in the Coubre forest).
– Be surprised in front of La Roche au Moine or Le Pont du Diable, the “Rochers Légendaires” which watch the Platin beach.
– Without forgetting the Puit de l’Auture, the chapel of the aviators, the lighthouse of Terre Nègre, the mills… So many reasons to book your holidays at the campsite to discover Saint Palais sur Mer at your own pace and in complete freedom!
More information about Saint Palais sur Mer
Your camping rental in Saint Palais sur Mer
The 3 star campsite Les Pins in Saint Palais sur Mer offers you the rental of comfortable mobile homes with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with fitted kitchen, living area, terrace with garden furniture, but also pitches close to nature for tents, caravans and motorhomes in the heart of a park with trees and flowers! You will enjoy many services and services, the heated swimming pool, leisure areas and summer animations!
If you wish to book accommodation at the campsite, contact Les Pins on 05 46 23 30 83 to check availability.